Instant Apply for City Job Offers Members
Spanish-speaking Customer Service in Athens
Are you a Spanish speaker? Would you like to develop your career in an innovative and fast-growing company based in Athens? We offer you an exciting position with great benefits and career opportunities in sunny Greece. As a Customer Representative, you’ll help or answer customer questions to find the best solution for their needs.
If that sounds interesting to you, read on and apply!
Spanish - Speaking Customer Advisor in Athens
Work for one of the first B2B online marketplaces that caters specifically to the HoReCa industry (hotels, restaurants, catering).
Its goal: to become the most widely used platform for restaurateurs to find all non-food items they need to run their business.
- You speak Spanish and you are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You love helping people and enjoy making them feel special
- You have a positive and dedicated attitude
- You have good PC skills
- You have a stable and fast internet connection
- You are able to type on a PC keyboard
- You are able to work in rotating shift, 5 days a week, 8h per day
- You hold a valid Passport ID and a yellow card (for UE citizens) or a valid residence permit (for non UE citizen)
- You have a AMKA, AFM, and a Greek IBAN number (or of another country of the UE)
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- 2 weeks of intensive training in Thessaloniki
- Possibilities to join the international mobility program
- Join a dynamic work environment
- Work from a brand-new office in Athens
- 20 euros in UP Hellas card
- Private health insurance from day one
- 10% performance bonus
- Work from home temporarily (due to COVID-19)
Relocation bonus (only for candidates coming from abroad):
- Welcome bonus and UP Hellas card after completing one month of contract
- 1 month of paid accommodation in Airbnb
- One way paid ticket to Athens
- Taxi from the airport to the Airbnb / accommodation
- Provide high-quality customer support via phone and email
- Help customers with order processing, question about orders, deliveries or payments, as well escalations
- Diagnosis and analysis of issues encountered by the clients
- Build relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
We are hiring smart and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new office in Athens. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational, fast-growing company? Work within a dynamic and international team in Greece! We are waiting for your application!