Hot Job Alert!
German Web Product for Google Ads in Lisbon
Fixed Term - Full Time
Are you passionate about marketing and new technologies? We are looking for a goal-oriented and good communicator person to join the international team of Google Ads in Portugal. Apply to this job offer and experience living in Lisbon, your relocation will be fully organized by the employer.
German-speaking Product Implementation Specialist for Google Ads Lisbon
Google Ads is an online advertising platform where users bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users. It can place ads both in the results of search engines like Google Search and on non-search websites, mobile apps, and videos.
- Intensive training for all new employees
- Be part of a team of top-class sales professionals
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- One contract renewal with a duration of 12 months
- Permanent employment contract after 2 years
- Private health insurance
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Option to live in one of the company’s shared flats
- Free Portuguese lessons
- Sports activities, cooking classes and much more!
- Be in constantly communication with advertisers and internal and services team by different channels (phone, email, chat, and video conference)
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Build a trust relation with core decision-makers in the marketing industry and advise them on their online advertising strategy
- Understand the business goals of your clients and suggest the best online advertisement solutions
- Provide strategic campaign support and training to show how to use the products to the customers
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures.
- Native level of German with fluent English (B2)
- Experience with CMS platforms at like WordPress/Shopify/Wix/Joomla or similar
- Excellent communication and customer service, and support skills
- Passionate about advertising or ad product with experience in a B@B environment
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process
If you think that you are a self-motivated, confident and competitive person, apply to this job opportunity in Lisbon and start a foundation for a successful career!