German-speaking B2B Customer Advisor for Microsoft Lisbon
Do you speak German and you are looking to start a career in the tech industry? Great! We are in search of native German-speakers to provide B2B Customer Support for Microsoft Portugal. Empower your digital skills while gaining a privileged know-how of the market with this Job Offer!
Microsoft SMB Store Customer Advisor with German (Lisbon based)
Welcome to the world's largest software business with around 114,000 employees and sales of around 90 billion US dollars. Headquartered in the USA, Microsoft Corporation is known for its Windows operating systems and application programs: it’s the third most valuable company in the world. Since 2001, the firm has also been offering game consoles.
Experience the world of Microsoft from another side and help its corporate customers with their business concerns. Join the Lisbon contact center and work for the #1 with global career progression.
As a German-speaking B2B Customer Advisor, you will support Microsoft corporate clients via telephone and written customer advice, acting as SMB Store Advocate.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (oral and written)
- You have great communication skills, coupled with empathy
- You are able to work for the project from Monday to Friday between 08.00am and 05.00pm on a shift system. Weekends are always free!
- You are EU resident or you have a valid work permit
***Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus!
Your day to day at work
- Contact with corporate clients by telephone (80% inbound and 20% outbound calls), as well as via online chat
- Support corporate customers, mainly small and medium-sized companies from the areas of health care, industry, administration, trade, finance and education
- Provide customer-oriented solutions for all inquiries, with a focus on Microsoft Surface and Hololens product lines
- Assist with product information, price information and discounts
- Complete orders and sales on the phone
- Continuous contact with existing customers for possible optimizations and updates
Keywords to success in B2B Customer Support
- Can-do attitude
- Digital mind-set
- Intensive training focused in software systems for electronic data processing, comprehensive product training and customer relationship management
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months with subsequent extension for a further 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months