If you are a helpful person who wants to kick start your career by working with a world-renowned company, then we want to hear from you!
Employees are open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated. As a part of a multicultural company, you will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in sunny Lisbon.
You will be the first contact for the customers for any request or query they might have, and your main tasks will be:
- Answering customers calls and emails in an efficient and professional manner.
- Trying to solve the issue at the first contact and clear any doubts the customer may have.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for most common products and/or services.
- Proactively maintain your knowledge of products, services, and processes.
These are the required skills:
- Fluent / near - native German or Dutch language with fluent English.
- Self-motivated person.
- Team player.
- Education and great remote customer service skills.
- Oriented to solve the client’s needs.
What we offer and What we expect:
- Full-time and renewable contract of 12 months, after training period
- Initial and on-going training
- Possibility for professional development within the company
- Atlantic Experience Program (Relocation package)
- EU citizenship or a work permit valid in Portugal
- The minimum age is 18 years
- Graduation of the ninth grade: in some projects, completion of the twelfth grade
- The applicant can imagine living and working in Portugal for at least 1 year
- Interested in one of our projects
- Available for a full-time position (40h per week / 160h per month)
- Available for flexible work schedules and possible shift rotations
- The applicant accepts the conditions in our general information package (salary, Turn rotation,
shared housing, etc.).
Atlantic Experience Program (Relocation Package)
- Free accommodation in Lisbon
- Administration Support
- Airport Pick up and bureaucracy support
- Paid flight ticket
- Cost-free annual flight to home
- Free Portuguese lessons, water sports, soft trekking and much more
NETFLIX, FACEBOOK, Expedia, ASOS, BOSE, EBAY, CANON, Choice Hotels, Michael Kors, Photobox, Philip Morris, Salt, Supercell, Uniqlo, and more.
Consumer electronics, Retail, Insurance, Telecom, Gaming, Travel & Tourism, eCommerce, Financial Services, Media, Technology