Customer Care Representative wanted in Lisbon! (Dutch)
Do you speak Dutch and have a love for technology and fashion? Catch this job offer in Lisbon and work for Europe’s largest online-only retail company #wearehiring
Dutch-speaking Customer Service Advisor
The rise of digital marketplaces is an overnight success. Work for the leader online retail that sells clothes, accessories, sports items and shoes to everybody, from big brands to exclusive labels that are hard to get. An extensive product selection and excellent customer service define this online shopping experience.
Join their Dutch Customer Care Team in Lisbon, the portuguese capital buzzes with a special energy and an appetite for all the good things in life. We are looking for thinkers and doers, cooperative and motivated people to provide a friendly customer service experience.
Your mission is to deliver premium consumer service in your native language. You will get the expertise to navigate through individual needs, providing a solution through the company extensive product selection over the phone and via e-mail.
This in your new job in Lisbon if
- You are proficient in Dutch and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are open to learn and take new information on board every day
- You are digital and you have affinity for Internet-based products and services
- You are able to work 40 hours a week in a rotational shift pattern (Monday-Sunday 7.00-21.00)
** Experience in telephone customer service/call center environment is a plus
Your day-to-day at work
- Deliver an outstanding Dutch-speaking customer experience at every single opportunity
- Listen to customer’s questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers
- Provide solutions regarding orders, deliveries, payments and refunds
- Address customer inquiries by interaction in a professional manner
- Provide information regarding fashion products
Keywords to success at work
- Positive energy
- Customer centric mindset
- 10 days paid intensive training for all new employees with focus in computer software programs and customer management
- Full-time position in a leading multinational company
- Fixed-term renewable contract (initial contract with a duration of one year; permanent employment contract after 3 years)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Multicultural environment
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad within airport pick-up and administrative help with registration in Portugal, initial flight expenses refund (9 months after signing the contract), possibility to live in one of the company apartments in Lisbon and annual complimentary return flight to your home country (in Europe)
- Free Portuguese language courses
This position offers you an exciting career path. Belong to a highly skilled team! If this is your dream job in your beloved Lisbon, apply in one step.