✈️ Relocation Package
✈️ Relocation Package
Dutch Sales Representative Specialist in Barcelona with relocation to Barcelona
Come to Barcelona with great conditions + relocation package and start your international career. Wake up with a Mediterranean view and enjoy the lifestyle of Barcelona.
We are looking for Dutch speakers who want to improve their sales skills while discovering all that Barcelona has to offer.
Dutch-speaking Sales Representative Specialist
We have an exciting job opportunity for Dutch speakers who want to live in Barcelona and save money. We offer you a flat-room and all relocation expenses included(*).
- Full-time (39 hours/week)
- Permanent contract
- Competitive Salary
- Regular and permanent incentives
- Specific compensation model based on overall achievement
Relocation package :
- Our welcome and support start at the airport. We pick you up and bring you directly to your flat room.
- We take care of all needed formalities regarding residence, social security and bank account.
- Room accommodation in a company’s flat-room in Barcelona.
- Flats are fully equipped and furnished, including a kitchen, living room with Wi-Fi.
- Private room includes a bed, desk and cupboard.
- The company pays for rent and all services such as electricity, water, gas, internet, and cleaning services. (First 6 months)
(*)Note: The relocation program will last for the first 6 months. After that, the candidate will have to decide whether to stay in the company flat-room (at their own expense) or to find their own flat.
- Your language is Dutch and you have a fluent level of English.
- You have strong communication skills and are self-motivated and enterprising.
- You have a solid track record in sales.
- Orientation towards achievement and objectives.
- You have good computer skills.
- Previous experience in B2B Sales.
- Previous experience working with different channels is a plus.
- Execute and achieve sales quotas and objectives.
- Identification and qualification of prospects and decision-makers in the target companies.
- Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
- Monitoring, management, and reports of the activity in progress concerning the sales channel.
- Review the level of customer satisfaction and escalate problems when necessary.
- Communicate customer feedback to the appropriate parties to follow up on potential deals.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming calls from customers or partners regarding customer inquiries and requests.
- Prepare proposals for commercial and technical services and ensure that these proposals are technically and commercially sound.
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join a great team, apply to this offer! Don’t miss this chance to develop your sales career while enjoying sunny Barcelona and living with our relocation support, saving money. You will certainly not forget this experience.