Work in Fashion with this Advisor Job for German-speakers
Looking to start a career in Fashion? This is your chance to join a global company that cares about style and creativity. Embark on an Lisbon exciting project that is seeking new German-speaking members to provide remote shopping assistance!
German-speaking Fashion Advisor based in Lisbon
Welcome to a brand that reaches an audience of more than six million people worldwide via several platforms such as a weekly online magazine and an impressive e-commerce of luxury fashion.
As a German-speaking Fashion Customer Advisor, you will be the fundamental link between the e-commerce products and clients of the digital shop, whether they are using the smartphone, tablet or computer.
Play your part in an innovative company that works to deliver a unique online shopping experience. Get a valuable know-how at the heart of a brand that offers 24/7 multilingual customer service and express shipping to over 170 countries.
This is your new Job in Lisbon if
- You are fluent in German and English, both oral and written
- You have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- You are able to work for the project 160h/month from Monday to Sunday between 07:00am and 07:00pm, including rotative weekend work
- You are open to learn
- You like to help people with their style issues
Your day to day at work
- Offer a first-class support service for German-speaking clients
- Assist customers of the online shop
- Contact customers by phone and email
- Advice clients on topics such as product selection, ordering, payment methods, delivery, exchanges, guarantees or any questions regarding to the brand portfolio
Keywords to success as the new Fashion Advisor
- You are customer-oriented
- You like to work with quick thinking and energetic colleagues
- You have a passion for fashion
- Paid-intensive training for all new employees to get an insight into software systems for electronic data processing and customer relationship management
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad: pick-up from the airport, administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home, accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Lisbon
- Shift system: you will be assigned 8 hours of work and a break of one hour every day. You will be informed in advance of your work schedule.
- If you work on weekends, you will receive a shift bonus of 25% of the hourly wage.
- Vacation days (22 days per year) and public holidays
- Modern office in the City Center branch
Join an international team and support the company in looking after fashion customers. You can expect a multicultural working atmosphere and career opportunities. Apply in one step!Apply Now