Work for Salt Mobile: B2B Customer Advisor with German in Lisbon
If you have a passion for technology and you speak German, this is your chance to work for a leading telecommunications company of Switzerland. We offer you an exciting job position with a great work environment and true career opportunities in sunny Lisbon.
German-speaking B2B Customer Advisor at Salt Mobile (Lisbon based)
Welcome to Salt Mobile, a Swiss telecommunications provider focusing on mobile telephony and fiber-optic land-line services. With its significant progress in terms of 4G availability and connectivity, they are leading the way with over 227 million customers in 33 countries and more than 200,000 employees worldwide.
Enter the communications industry and start a career abroad with this German Job Offer in Lisbon. Experience the mobile world from a different perspective and be part of a multicultural team in the most beautiful capital of Europe. Salt stands out through a rapid expansion of mobile high-performance communication networks and innovations.
As a German-speaking B2B Customer Advisor, you will assist corporate clients of this rapidly growing company. You will support the Swiss market via phone and email in your native language.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level German
- You are able to work 160h/month in shifts from Monday through Friday between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm
- You have great communication skills
- You hold first class interpersonal skills
- You are EU resident or you have a valid work permit
***Previous experience in Customer Care or Sales is a plus!
Your day to day at work
- Support business customers via telephone and written customer advice from Lisbon contact center
- Assist B2B customers with their concerns, solving basic technical issues
- Process issues related to payment transactions and contracts
- Manage customer data
Keywords to success in German Customer Service
- Can-do attitude
- Intensive training for all new employees: you will get an insight into your field of work, systems for electronic data processing, customer relationship management and telephone advice
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Flexible working hours: you will be assigned a daily shift of 8 hours and a break of one hour (you will be informed in advance about your work schedule)
- If you work on weekends, you will receive a shift allowance of 25% of the hourly wage
- Vacation pay (22 days per year) and Christmas bonus
- Your future workplace is in the modern Infante Santo branch
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad with airport pick-up, administrative support, shared accommodation, flight reimbursement, after-work activities, Portuguese courses and free annual flight to your hometown in Europe
If it sounds like you, apply now and work in Lisbon with the click of a button!