Work for Philip Morris International! Customer Advisor with German wanted in Lisbon
Do you speak German and are you a wizard in Customer Service? We are looking for a passionate Advisor to bring Remote Support for Philip Morris International clients. Work for a big company and join a multicultural Lisbon team with this job offer!
German-speaking Customer Advisor for Philip Morris (Based in Lisbon)
Welcome to Philip Morris or the future of electronic cigarettes. The global corporation is revolutionizing the smoking market with the latest product "IQOS". This mixture of classic and electronic cigarettes is a new Philip Morris construction that contains atomized tobacco heated up to 350 degrees, but not burned at even higher temperatures than traditional cigarettes. As there is no incineration in the process, the health risk is reduced. This is a different e-cigarette.
Become part of Philip Morris! Join the German-speaking IQOS Support Team and empower your customer care skills. You can expect an exciting and international working atmosphere.
Together with your colleagues, you will help the company achieve customer happiness by successfully managing customer relationships.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are able to work for the project from Monday to Sunday, between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm.
- You are comfortable working on a shift system (you will be informed about your work schedule in advance)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You like helping others
**Experience in Sales/Customer Service is a plus!
Your day to day at work
- Deliver German-speaking customer support by phone (inbound and outbound), chat and email
- Provide detailed information about any questions related to IQOS products
- Share your professional advice on the use of IQOS products
- Assist with online ordering
- Process warranty cases
Keywords to success in Customer Service
- Customer mind-set
- Intensive training for all new employees to get an insight into your field of work, in software systems for electronic data processing and customer relationship management
- Competitive salary +Christmas bonus
- Vacation (22 days per year) and public holidays
- If you work on weekends, you receive a shift allowance of 25% of the hourly wage
- Your future workplace is based in Lisbon, from where the German-speaking customer call center is carried out. Your office is the modern Expo Atlântico branch.
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Private health insurance from the signature of the employment contract
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad (within Europe): pick-up from the airport and administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home, accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Lisbon
- Free Portuguese courses
- Training allowance (net amount)
If it sounds like you, apply now with the click of a button and jump into a customer care interesting role with this Lisbon Job!Apply Now