Work for Microsoft! German-speaking B2B customer advisor wanted in Lisbon
Do you speak German and you are looking to start a career in the tech industry? Great! We are in search of native German-speakers to provide B2B Customer Support for Microsoft. Empower your digital skills while gaining a privileged know-how of the market with this Job Offer!
MPN Frontline Partner Advocate with German in Lisbon
Welcome to the world's largest software business with around 114,000 employees and sales of around 90 billion US dollars. Headquartered in the USA, Microsoft Corporation is known for its Windows operating systems and application programs: it’s the third most valuable company in the world. Since 2001, the firm has also been offering game consoles.
Experience the world of Microsoft from another side and help Microsoft corporate customers with their business concerns.
As a German-speaking MPN Frontline Partner Advocate, you will support Microsoft corporate clients via telephone and written customer advice.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level of German and you are fluent in English (oral and written)
- You have great communication skills, coupled with empathy
- You are able to work for the project from Monday to Friday between 07:30am and 05.00pm on a shift system. Weekends are always free!
- You are EU resident or you have a valid work permit
***Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus!
Your day to day at work
- Advice and support Microsoft corporate customers on questions about products and services
- Contact business customers via inbound calls and online chat
- Bring customer-oriented solutions for all inquiries
- Advice partner companies on technical services and products in order to equip them as best as possible for their business needs
- Share your deep understanding of Microsoft portfolio with business clients to explain them the advantages of the brand in the greatest possible way
Keywords to success in MPN Customer Support
- Can-do attitude
- Digital mind-set
- Intensive training for all new employees to get an insight into software systems for electronic data processing and customer relationship management
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Vacation (22 days per year) and public holidays
- Competitive salary + Christmas bonus
- Your future workplace is located in a modern building with central location
- Private health insurance from the signature of the employment contract
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad with airport pick-up, administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight cost, free annual flight home and accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Lisbon
- Free Portuguese courses and much more
- Training allowance
If it sounds like you, apply now with the click of a button and jump into the tech industry with this Job Offer!