Customer Service Advisor
If you are a helpful person who wants to kick start your career by working with a world-renowned company, then we want to hear from you!
Employees are open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated. As a part of a multicultural company, you will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in sunny Lisbon.
You will be the first contact for the customers for any request or query they might have, and your main tasks will be:
- Answering customers inbound calls, chat, e-mails, and social media in an efficient and professional manner
- Trying to solve the issue at the first contact and clear any doubts the customer may have
- Provide support and troubleshooting for most common products and/or services
- Proactively maintain your knowledge on products, services and processes.
These are the required skills:
- Native German, Dutch or French language with fluent English (Above C1 language level. Depending on the requirements of the project)
- Self-motivated person
- Team player
- Education and great remote customer service skills
- Oriented to solve the client’s needs.
What we offer
· Indeterminate Contract
· Initial and on-going training
· Possibility for professional development within the company
*Salary varies in these ranges according to the project and language need you will be selected for (Find projects below).
Projects and Working sectors
Sporting goods brand, Luxury goods, River Retail, River Business, Tourism, IT Sales, Travelling, Home furniture, Banking, and more.