French Tourism Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
As part of Webhelp you will have the unique opportunity to build your international career in a fast-paced growth company based in sunny Lisbon. Our employees are open-minded, inclusive and proactive people that every day contributes to the company’s growth through their
commitment and dedication. We are over 1000 employees and counting!
If you want to work as a Customer Advisor then jumpstarts your career by working with one of the most promising travel companies in Europe. Become of part of our new adventure!
About our Client:
MisterFly is an online travel agency with customer-oriented policy, that provides the best meets and expectations of enthusiastic travelers.
A typical day:
You will assist clients via calls and emails, and you’ll have to manage bookings, complaints, customer requests or doubts.
As a French Tourism Advisor, you will:
We are looking for
· Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
· Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
· Previous experience in Customer Service or a sales representative is a plus
· Experience with GDS tools (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre) is preferential, but not mandatory
· For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you:
· Salary: From 12,000 to 13,000 Euros gross per year (performance bonus included)
· Schedule: Rotative schedule from 8 am to 8 pm, Monday to Saturday (with 2 weekly rotative days off)
· Contract: 12 months contract and renewable.
· Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year.
· Complexity Bonus: from 80€ to 160€ (if you have the desired GDS skills that will properly be evaluated by the project).
· Performance Bonus: 100€ per month.
· Relocation package: Up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
· Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
Life at our company
· Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
· Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
· We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
· New and modern office located where the action is Lisbon- Portugal.