Looking for a new challenge abroad? Are you looking for a sunny city? Lisbon Job Offers is the is perfect recruitment agency for adventurers that want to “work and travel” in Lisbon. Don’t wait too much to apply, and don’t worry about relocation matters. It’s never been so easy to relocate to Lisbon as we are experts in relocating candidates to this beautiful city. Apply and our recruiters will give you a hand with all your queries.
Apply today for the German Online Chat Advisor in Lisbon job offer and start your new career abroad.
German Online Chat Advisor
About the company
The company is a fast-paced growth company based in sunny Lisbon. Employees are coming from all around the world, open-minded, inclusive and proactive people that every day contribute to the company’s growth through their commitment and dedication. We are over 1000 employees and counting!
Jumpstart your career by working with one of the most promising travel companies in Europe.
A typical day:
Be part of an amazing and international team assisting customers with their last minute bookings. All your work will be done through chat so you won’t need to talk per phone.
After your work day, Lisbon waits for you with thousands of activities and wide range of new adventures.
As an Online Chat Advisor– Lisbon, Portugal, you will:
· Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
· Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
· Provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite and diplomatic way.
You bring to us
· Native or Proficient German and with a very good level in English (C1/C2).
· Availability to work in night shifts (they are alternated between the daily shifts)
· Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism representative is a plus
· For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
We offer you
· Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year.
· Relocation package: Up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
· Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract).
· Schedule: Monday to Sunday in rotative shifts (night shifts included).
· Contract: Initial 12 months contract and renewable.