Are you crazy about travelling and looking to start a career in the hotel industry? Great! We are in search of a native French-speaker to provide quality Customer Support. Empower your technical skills while gaining a privileged know-how of the digital travel market with this Job Offer!
French-speaker Customer Advisor via Social Media Chat and Email (Based in Lisbon)
Welcome to an innovative travel agency and metasearch engine accessible via website and mobile app. This is the best online place to book last-minute lodging in the Americas, Europe and Australia.
Play your part in a talented Customer Care team, working from Lisbon for an international brand headquartered in San Francisco. This is a great Customer Service position with lots of room to interact with global travelers and engage audiences.
Your mission is to provide a service of excellence, delivering relevant solutions for customers via Social Media Chat and Email. Together with your Lisbon colleagues, your main responsibility is to assist French or English-speaking clients with their lodging queries.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level French and you are fluent in English (from C1 level)
- You have social networks management skills.
- You have great communication skills, coupled with empathy
- You are able to start working for the project soon
- You are happy to work on a shift system, including weekends
- You are EU resident or you have a valid work permit
***Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus!
Your day to day at work
- Provide support on customers hotel queries, primarily through Social Media Chat
- Help online clients with their booking, doubts, upgrades, and rescheduling
- Assist customers and hotel partners via phone regarding clients bookings and demands
- Perform other tasks related to the lodging activity, according to the needs of the project
Keywords to success in Customer Support
- Can-do attitude
- Competitive salary + performance Bonus
- Meal allowance
- Full training to learn all the lodging concepts and inner workings of the project
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad with shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do work from Home during COVID-19 contingency plan
- Your future workplace is a riverside office, located in Parque das Nações, with modern amenities and on-site doctor
- International atmosphere
- Intercompany mobility
If it sounds like you, apply now with the click of a button and jump into the hotel industry with this Job Offer.