Are you interested in new technologies? Do you like helping others with their technical issues?
Would you like to work in a stable and multicultural environment? Then you might be the perfect for us!
We are currently looking for a Technical Customer Service Advisor for one of our clients, leading company in printing technology.
- First Level technical support of the following products: home-range printers, Large format printer, scanners and video-projectors among others, for consumers and business customers: 80% of the contacts.
- Presales support and provide accurate information about the products: 10% of contacts
- Reseller Support and under warranty services arrangements: 10% of the contacts
- Multi-channel technical support (phone, email , chat or social media) Our offer:
- 16.732,21 € gross/year + bonus (up to 1.680 €) gross/year + retention bonus
2.000 € + possible commission after sales
- Full time shift: 39 hrs/week, Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
- Real possibility to grow within the company
- International working environments Requirements:
- Finnish or Swedish or Norwegian or Danish native speaker
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of operating systems, networks and hardware components
- Preferentially technical background or technical formation and experience in troubleshooting
- Interest to learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication skill and listening skills
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***Apply Now