Headquartered in Barcelona, Immfly was founded in 2013. The company is leading the development of Travel entertainment, with an onboard and on ground digital entertainment platforms.
With a worldwide reach, Immfly is helping airlines to strengthen their customer loyalty by increasing their “Net Promoter Scores” amongst passengers and monetizing that relation by enabling the creation of new ancillary revenues through sponsorship and e-commerce strategies linked to their entertainment and services platforms.
We are seeking a talented Product Owner to join our growing Product Team.
As the Product Owner, you’ll work directly with our developers, our key Account managers Product Director, using agile methodologies to deliver incremental value through new releases of our digital solutions every 2 weeks.
· Lead our development team to execute, deliver and improve the product. Ensuring the right balance of workload of the team.
· Managing the full lifecycle product management: from definition to execution.
· Managing the product backlog: Work closely with the Product Director to build and deliver the product backlog according to business value. Being able to balance multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines.
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identifying potential crisis and creating contingency plans;
· Assist Product Director on development analysis and product meetings.
· Monitoring and reporting on basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance;
· Identifying and proposing product improvements based on solid data and market perspectives
· Work closely with key account managers to understand and execute their business needs.
· Developing project plans and associated communications documents;
· Tracking project milestones and deliverables
Desired Skills & Experience:
· 3 years of experience as Product Owner (working with Agile methodologies)
· Previous experience in e-commerce and travel industry is preferred
· Experience working on web/mobile/cross-device solutions
· Experience working with Jira
· Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams and on an international environment
· Good analytical skills and data-driven mindset
· You are passionate about Product and Technology
· Strong understanding of technical implications
· Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient English required, ideally with experience in international environments.
· Team Player
· Committed and Trustworthy
Additionally, we offer:
· Competitive remuneration based on experience and evaluation
· Permanent contract
· A product that you can be passionate about
· Join a growing company with great development opportunities
· Great working environment, young and international
· Team building activitiesApply Now