New Job Opportunity!
Product Owner with English in Barcelona
Are you passionate about products and technology?
Are you a dynamic, agile, and problem-solving person? Have you worked in a start-up? We seek a leader, decision-maker able to build up the solution to a complex problem and manage the software that is the company's primary resource.
Product Owner (PO) for Immfly, Barcelona
We are hiring a Product Owner based in Barcelona to manage the product development team at Immfly. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer (CPO), your mission will be to successfully manage the product roadmap and backlog according to the overall strategy and business objectives. Lead, guide and support the team of developers, designers, and testers in achieving that mission.
Immfly is an award-winning provider of next-generation onboard Digital Services. The company has disrupted the traditional in-flight entertainment industry with the best in class on board digital solutions. From its headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, Immfly’s products and services reach millions of passengers across hundreds of destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America. Immfly's Digital Services enables airlines to broadcast premium entertainment content dynamically, shopping experiences, flight info, advertising and other services, at unrivalled streaming speeds, directly on passenger's devices.
- You have +3 years of experience as a product owner (working with Agile methodologies)
- You've been immersed in UX, frontend and backend development.
- Previous experience in the e-commerce and travel industry is a plus
- Experience working on web/mobile/cross-device solutions
- Experience working with Jira and feel comfortable doing reports on team performance and sprint analysis
- You are an empathic, open person with excellent communications and strong leadership skills, able to work in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience leading developers teams
- Good analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- You have a strong understanding of the technical implications
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient English, ideally with experience in international environments
- As a team leader, you must be the link between the client’s needs and your development team, working to encourage them and improving their responsiveness
- Committed and trustworthy
- Manage the full product management lifecycle, from ideation to tactical execution.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap as a strategic guide for stakeholders to reference and a plan for the execution of the product team.
- Work closely with CPO to build and maintain the product backlog according to business value, overall strategy, and objectives.
- Manage the product backlog, being able to balance multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Create a list of backlog items and prioritize them based on business objectives.
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents; determine tasks and proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential deviations and create contingency plans.
- Be accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product.
- Be inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration, managing daily goals and schedules, tracking milestones to achieve high-performance and meet project deadlines.
- Lead the development team to execute, deliver and improve the product
- Make sure that goals are clear and the vision is aligned with the business objectives.
- Ensure the right balance of workload of the team and a good working environment.
- Hold ownership and be accountable for the product performance.
- Follow daily basis KPI and understand the product performance
- Identify and propose product improvements based on reliable data and market perspectives.
- Work closely with key account managers: gathering requirements, following up with backlog status, timings, prioritizations, customer feedback and issues reporting.
- Schedule and lead meetings to analyse product issues, coordinate solutions, and proactively propose mitigating actions.
- Get a deep understanding of company products, systems, and technologies.
- Be an expert at understanding and anticipating the client’s needs to manage the development process more effectively.
- Be part of a talented, ambitious and dynamic team
- Build amazing products you will be proud of
- Permanent contract
- Full-time position
- Compensation according to experience and internal evolution
- Flexible Retribution Plan that allows you to choose between different options, according to your needs and preferences (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Learning programs
- Join an international environment with a young and dynamic team
- Smart work (Agile, lean management methodology)
- Free snacks, fruit, coffee, and water
- Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
- Flexible check-in time | 7 AM - 10 AM
- End of working day | 4 PM - 7 PM
- Fridays (intensive workday -optional-) | 7/8 AM - 2/3 PM
- Possibility to combine work in company & Home Office
- Location: Barcelona (Spain)
It's an amazing time to join Immfly as we continue shaping the future of in-flight retail & entertainment. If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, apply to our offer!Apply Now