New Pinterest Job! German-speaking Advertising Analyst (Lisbon based)
Fixed Term Full-time
Do you speak German and have a passion for digital marketing? Great! This is your chance to work for Pinterest. We are in search of analytical minds to face a new challenge. Join the leading sharing platform with this Job Offer!
Pinterest AdOps Representative with German (Based in Lisbon)
Welcome to one of the largest visual social networks, where it is possible to share images, videos, infographics and all kinds of visual content. With billions of users, Pinterest is a discovery engine for finding ideas, inspiration, products and much more.
Play your part at the leading visual discovery engine. Be part of the success of a world-loved brand used by more than 300 million people. This is a great online marketing position with lots of room to help clients get the most of the platform to sell innovative products and services.
As a German-speaking Advertising Analyst, your mission is to analyze the data from client's digital ads in order to optimize the profit of the campaigns. You will concentrate on the German market.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level of German and you are fluent in English (from B2 level)
- You have a deep understanding of data analysis, MS tools, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are familiar with marketing campaigns
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to start working for the project soon
Your day to day at work
- Analyze Data and make Excel reports
- Ensure the optimization of marketing campaigns
- Create PowerPoint presentations
Keywords to success in Online Marketing
- Problem-solving thinking
- Digital mind-set
- Intensive training
- Competitive salary
- 22 days of Vacation per year and Christmas bonus
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Modern office in central Lisbon
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad: possibility to live in a company apartments, initial flight expenses refund and annually complimentary return flight to your home country (within Europe)
- Free and healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit
- Free language courses and leisure activities
Take this awesome opportunity to work for a top of mind brand. Apply now and start working for Pinterest in your native language with the click of a button.