NEW! German-speaking customer advisor wanted in Lisbon
Do you like to help people with their technical issues? Take this chance to join an international company that operates in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Embark on an Lisbon exciting project that is seeking for German-speakers to provide technical support!
Technical Customer Advisor with German based in Lisbon
Welcome to a Dutch information service provider that emerged in 1987 and is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn. The company offers specialist information in the form of literature, software and services in the fields of law, economics, taxes, accounting, finance, auditing, healthcare and compliance.
As a Technical Customer Advisor, your mission is to support German-speaking customers from the Lisbon contact center.
Play your part in a company that achieves annual sales of 4.2 billion euros and employs around 18,000 people. Get a relevant experience in first-class customer service and start your global career with this job offer.
This is your new Job in Lisbon if
- You are fluent in German and English, both oral and written
- You have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- You are able to work for the project 160h/month from Monday through Friday between 7:00 am and 5:30 pm
- You are open to learn
- You like to help people with their technical issues
Your day to day at work
- Provide Inbound customer service in technical support
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and email
- Process inquiries about software solutions in the areas of law, economics, taxes, accounting, finance, auditing, healthcare and compliance
- Follow up of processes in the internal call management system
- Forward complex cases to higher support levels
Keywords to success as the new Technical Advisor
- You are crazy about new technologies
- You are customer-oriented
- You like to work with quick thinking and energetic colleagues
- 2 weeks paid-training for all new employees to get an insight into software systems for electronic data processing and customer relationship management
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad: pick-up from the airport, administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home, accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Lisbon
- Shift system: you will be assigned a daily working time of 8 hours and a break of one hour. You will be informed in advance of your work schedule.
- Vacation days (22 days per year) and public holidays
- Modern office in a central location
- Free Portuguese courses, sports and events
Expect a multicultural working atmosphere and global opportunities. Apply in one step!