NEW! Fashion Advisor with German wanted in Lisbon
Are you a creative stylist willing to advise customers on what suits them best ? Take this chance to join an international company headquartered in Japan that serves unisex clothing worldwide. Embark on an Lisbon exciting project that is seeking for German-speakers to provide remote shopping support!
German-speaking Fashion Customer Advisor based in Lisbon
Welcome to Japan's largest fashion retailer in terms of sales. What started as a family shop for men's clothing in Hiroshima, today is an everyday clothing global brand with 30,000 employees and stores in China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Russia, Great Britain, Thailand, Taiwan, USA, France and Germany.
As a German-speakig Fashion Customer Advisor, you are responsible for handling clients inquiries, from sharing your best style advice to reviewing order processes. Together with your colleagues, your mission is to scale customer-stylist interactions and make them as efficient as possible.
Become part of an international team and start your career in Customer Service with this relevant experience at the heart of a world-loved brand.
This is your new Job in Lisbon if
- You are fluent in German and English, both oral and written
- You have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- You are able to work for the project 160h/month from Monday to Sunday between 07:00 and 02:00
- You are open to learn
- You like to help people with their style issues
Your day to day at work
- Provide Inbound Customer Service, answering clients that contact the brand by email and phone
- Ensure respectable waiting times for customers and answer inquiries at the highest level
- Guarantee excellent quality of service and efficiency to achieve team goals
- Advise customers competently and actively offer the latest products
Keywords to success as the new Fashion Advisor
- You are customer-oriented
- You like to work with quick thinking and energetic colleagues
- You have a passion for fashion
- Paid-training for all new employees to get an insight into software systems for electronic data processing and customer relationship management
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad: pick-up from the airport, administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home, accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Lisbon
-Shift system: you will be assigned a daily working time of 8 hours and a break of one hour. You will be informed in advance of your work schedule.
- Vacation days (22 days per year) and public holidays
- Modern office in the City Center 2 branch
Play your part and support a leading company in looking after fashion customers. Expect a multicultural working atmosphere and global opportunities. Apply in one step!Apply Now