Looking for a job in Lisbon? It all starts here J
Lisbon Job Offers is a modern fast-growing recruitment agency specializing in relocating international candidates to Lisbon. Our mission is to help you to life the experience of your live by providing the best suitable jobs where your skills are sought. Whether you want to emigrate or just live abroad for a while, we are sure to have the right job for you. Live the Lisbon experience and work for international companies.
Apply today for the French Tourism Advisor at Misterfly job offer and start your new career abroad.
French Tourism Advisor at Misterfly in Lisbon
About the company
MysterFly is one of the biggest online booking travel agencies that has grown really fast in the past 4 years. From 10 to more than 400 employees, this big company has delivered success to thousands of travellers.
This opportunity is the perfect match for travellers that want to use their personal experience providing highly qualified support to customers. Do you think you are THE person? Then continue reading.
A typical day
Phone and email will be your daily tools. Show what you got managing customers bookings, complaints, requests and doubts. Customers will count on you for their perfect trip.
As a French Tourism Advisor, you will:
· Manage our customers bookings (altering, canceling or creating new reservations), and achieve the performance targets defined by the project.
· Manage complaints and escalate to potential solutions when necessary.
You bring to us
· Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
· Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
· Previous experience in Customer Service or a sales representative is a plus
· Experience with GDS tools (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre) is preferential, but not mandatory
· For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you
· Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year.
· Relocation package: Up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
· Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
· Schedule: Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm in rotative shifts.
· Contract: 12 months contract and renewable.