Key Account Management Team Leader based in Barcelona (Spanish+English)
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to lead a brilliant team of account managers? If you have experience in people management and you speak Spanish and English, this can be your dream job at Immfly Barcelona. At our e-recruitment agency we are in search of a Key Account Management Team Leader. Read on and apply!
Spanish+English-speaking Key Account Management Team Leader for Customer Success at Immfly Barcelona
Headquartered in Barcelona, Immfly provides world-wide next-generation onboard digital services. Welcome to the company that has disrupted the traditional in-flight entertainment industry with its innovative platform, enabling airlines to broadcast media and commercialisation channels directly on passenger devices.
Play your part in an innovative company that offers in-flight digital content. Working as a Team Leader on account management, your goal is to lead your KAMs to contribute in sustaining and growing the company business, while you also move forward in your career at the heart of a global firm.
As a Key Account Management Team Leader for Customer Success at Immfly Barcelona, your mission is to guide the KAMs in providing outstanding service to clients. The Customer Success team is the first point of contact for them and your main objective is to create a customer-centric culture that drives long-term success and client satisfaction. Your primary responsibility is to lead your team from the front and win new key accounts by identifying and researching new opportunities and partnerships, building rapport with stakeholders.
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You have native level Spanish and you feel comfortable working in English (professional working level, both written and spoken)
- You hold +3 years of working experience in Account management/Customer Success/Partnerships
- You can identify and prioritize client needs and requirements
- You have excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently
- You are fluent in Excel
- You hold strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- You have +1year experience in People Management
- You are great inspiring people
- You are happy when your team works hard to exceed client’s expectations.
- You are used to present results with clear action plans
- You pay attention to details
Keywords to success as KAM Team Leader at Immfly Barcelona
- Business acumen
- Data driven
- Leading skills
- Communication skills
Your day to day at wok
-Manage an international team of Key Account Managers based in different locations, taking responsibility for their goals and objectives, their feedback and development, and their overall performance
-Review existing documentation and processes for the KAM team and introduce improvements where needed
-Incentivise KAMs ownership and accountability
-Provide guidance and mentorship to drive client satisfaction as well as to meet individual and team performance goals
-Review and analyze performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive improvement
-Review client performance reports on progress and forecasts for both internal and external stakeholders
-Develop and maintain a solid relationship with clients at different stakeholder levels -Understand client needs and requirements and help to prioritize them internally
-Collaborate with Product, Content, Operations and other departments as required to ensure that processes are optimized
-Look for ways to strengthen and grow the relationship with customers while your team supports these accounts through the on-boarding and roll out process
-Research and find new business opportunities, mapping accounts organisational hierarchy to create an account stakeholder matrix and planning guide
- Pitch to new partners, creating and delivering high quality and professional presentations to potential new customers
- Win new businesses and grow existing accounts to achieve business targets set
- Provide the business case with pilots and work with the client to define success metrics
- Oversee the management of your team's portfolio of key accounts, ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met
- Build reports to track performance and identify trends, create financial projections and forecasts for internal planning and commercial proposals
- Train new stores in an efficient and scalable way, working with store-level contacts and senior stakeholders
- Full-time position
- Attractive salary
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- Cross-cultural experience (12+ different nationalities currently at Immfly)
- Free water, coffee, and fruit at the modern office
If playing a vital role in the growth of Immfly by using your leadership skills sounds like you, send your CV. Apply now and start your career at a global brand with the click of a button!