Looking for a job in Lisbon? It all starts here J
Lisbon Job Offers is a modern fast-growing recruitment agency specializing in relocating international candidates to Lisbon. Our mission is to help you to live the experience of your life by providing the best suitable jobs where your skills are sought. Whether you want to emigrate or just live abroad for a while, we are sure to have the right job for you. Live the Lisbon experience and work for international companies.
Apply today for the French Tourism Advisor job offer and start your new career abroad.
French Tourism Advisor in Lisbon
About the company
The company is a fast-paced growth company based in sunny Lisbon. Employees are coming from all around the world, open-minded, inclusive and proactive people that every day contribute to the company’s growth through their commitment and dedication. We are over 1000 employees and counting!
Jumpstart your career by working with one of the most promising travel companies in Europe.
A typical day
You will be a key player answering calls, chats and social media questions regarding booking and attending to requests.
This job is for career starters that want to be part of an important project. Find out more about your duties next.
As a French Tourism Advisor, you will:
· Manage customer expectations through a calm and empathetic stance.
· valuable technical skills in the reservations field that will empower you to progress while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the inner workings.
You bring to us
· Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
· Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
· Previous experience in Customer Service or a sales representative is a plus
· For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you
· Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year.
· Relocation package: Up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
· Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
· Schedule: Monday to Saturday, from 8 am to 6 pm in rotative shifts.
· Contract: Initial 6 months contract and renewable.