HR Manager for Immfly Istanbul (English)
If you are passionate about talent management and you like to build interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company, this is your job opportunity in Istanbul! We are in search of a motivated HR Manager for Immfly, the worldwide leader of onboard digital platforms. Sounds interesting? If your answer is ‘yes’ and you are happy to be part of a great team based in magical Istanbul, keep on reading!
English-speaking Manager of Human Capital at Immfly Istanbul (English)
Welcome to the award-winning provider of Onboard Connected Digital Services headquartered in Barcelona. Immfly’s innovative platform harnesses aircraft capabilities to deliver a competitive advantage, enabling airlines to dynamically broadcast media at unrivalled streaming speeds, directly on 65 million passenger devices across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Play your part in a disrupted company that places people at the heart of the business. If your mission is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, training and talent management, you are the one!.
As an English-speaking Manager of Human Capital at Immfly Istanbul, you will develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business, supporting current and future needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
This is your New Job in Istanbul if
- You have 3 years of working experience as HR Manager or above, with demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- You have native level English
- You have In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- You are able to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- You are comfortable directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development
- You hold a professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
- You have strong communications skills
- You pay attention to details
Your day to day at work
- Recruit and onboard new hires
- Conduct performance management and provide feedback
- Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Develop and administer human resources plans and procedures
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Manage HR plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Direct disciplinary procedures
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives
Keywords to success in HR at Immfly Istanbul
- People oriented
- Critical thinking
- Competitive salary
- Transport allowance
- 22 days of holidays from the first year
- International environment
If it sounds like you, apply to this enriching job! Become part of a cross-cultural team and gain international experience with career progression.