Hotel Customer Advisor with German based in Lisbon
Are you a passionate traveler willing to advise customers on what hotel suits them best? Take this chance to join an international company that serves 6,400 hotels in 40 countries worldwide. Embark on an Lisbon exciting project that is seeking for German-speakers to provide remote support!
German-speaking Customer Advisor for a Hotel Company
With more than 500.000 rooms, this international hotels group is one of the largest in the world. In Europe, they are represented with almost 500 hotels from the Ascend Hotel Collection, Clarion, Quality and Comfort brands, including around 80 hotels in Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Turkey.
Your job is to support Hotels Customers from the contact center in Lisbon, Portugal. You will help travelers find, plan and book their room and enable a worry-free and efficient travel experience.
Become part of an international team and start your career in the travel industry with this relevant customer care experience at the heart of a world-loved hotels group.
This is your new Job in Lisbon if
- You are fluent in German and English, both oral and written
- You have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- You are able to work for the project 160h/month from Monday to Friday, between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm.
- You are open to learn
- You like to help people with their travelling issues
Your day to day at work
- Advice customers in the selection and booking of hotels
- Create suitable offers based on the wishes and needs of the traveler, and manage subsequent direct booking
- Handle complaints and corresponding active treatment of them
- Manage booking changes, adjustments and any other customer concerns like Privileges reward program
Keywords to success as the new Hotel Advisor
- You are crazy about travelling
- You are customer-oriented
- You like to work with quick thinking and energetic colleagues
- Paid-training for all new employees to get an insight into software systems for electronic data processing and customer relationship management
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad: pick-up from the airport, administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home, accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Lisbon
-Shift system: you will be assigned a daily working time of 8 hours and a break of one hour. You will be informed in advance of your work schedule.
- Vacation days (22 days per year) and public holidays
- Modern office in the Expo Atlântico branch.
- Free Portuguese courses, sports and events
Play your part and support a leading hotel company in looking after a huge travelers community of 28 million members. Expect a multicultural working atmosphere and global opportunities. Enter the hospitality industry in one click with this job offer!Apply Now