Get an Internship Job in Düsseldorf: join a leading German company
Are you looking for a paid internship in Germany? If you are a master's student, and you are interested in doing a paid traineeship in a global company headquartered in Düsseldorf, catch this Internship Job.
Master’s Student in Industrial Design, Project Management or Industrial Engineering
Welcome to the German firm that brings its leading innovations and technologies across the globe. They operate with different brands in various business areas such as cosmetics, beauty, adhesives, detergents, personal and home care.
If you are studying for a master's degree (or you are starting in September) and want to enter a globally consolidated company based in Düsseldorf, we offer you a paid internship in the Research and Development Department.
- You have a high level of English. If you also speak Spanish, German and/or Catalan, it is a plus!
- You are studying for a master’s degree (or you are about to enroll) in the area of Industrial Design, Product Manager or Industrial Engineering (can be online)
- You have permission to work in Germany (EU Citizenship)
- Management and development of IoT, Robotics, Digitization, Design projects, in the Research and Development Department
- Basic coordination of external suppliers, from the Industrial Design, UX-UI, Software, Hardware, Packaging sector.
- Support in daily activities and meetings
- Duration: six months, with the option to extend it for six more months
- The practices should be voluntary
- Gross salary: €1,500 per month
- Hours: 37 hours per week
Join a highly qualified team and a network of international talents and trainees in Düsseldorf a center of economic power on the banks of the Rhine. This is an excellent career plan for a #cityjobber willing to make a professional and personal experience in Germany.