Instant Apply for City Job Offers Members
German-speaking customer care advisor at NIKE in Lisbon
Lisbon is a great place to work and to live: it’s a cosmopolitan and sustainable city, rich in culture, history and diversity with new job opportunities at the coolest global companies and over 300 sunshine days per year. Our goal is to find you the best job position over there #wearehiring
NIKE is the place to be to explore your potential and push out the edges. The company is in search of young bilingual professionals willing to grow, think, dream and create. Join their International Team in Lisbon: bring your language skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving brand.
As a NIKE Customer Care Advisor, your mission is to deliver premium consumer service in your language. You will get the expertise to navigate through individual needs, providing a complete solution through NIKE products and services to make happy clients.
NIKE is at the top of Best Places to Work lists. We are looking for motivated customer service specialists to be part of their multicultural customer service department. This is your chance to gain valuable experience working abroad while you develop diverse communication skills.
This in your new job at Nike Portugal if
- You are proficient in German and fluent in English
- You are able to work in a shift system (40 hours a week, possibly weekend)
- You are happy to stay in sunny Lisbon at least 12 months
Your day-to-day at work:
- Deal with all customer inquiries regarding product advice, payment and shipping professionally
- Provide German-speaking inbound customer assistance to clients by phone and email (before, during and after the purchase)
- Check online and offline ordering processes
- Help with the creation and setting of user accounts
- Complaint management
- Back office activities
***You work in a state-of-the-art office complex in Parque das Nações, the historic port area on the edge of the Tagus (the place with the best view of The bridge Vasco da Gama)
Keywords to success at work:
- Team player
- Results driven
- Three-week paid training at the start of employment, focus on customer relationship management techniques
- Adequate remuneration including Christmas bonus, vacation bonus and shift surcharge
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training courses to promote personal qualifications and career expectations
- As you are already in Lisbon, you perfectly know that the cost of living in Portugal is significantly lower than in Germany:) You can even take the cost-effective option of renting company-owned accommodation for the employment period
- Language courses
A dynamic and challenging work environment in the heart of the sunny capital awaits you. If this is the job of your dreams in your beloved Lisbon, apply now in a few clicks.