German-speaking customer advisor for the leading Social Network (Lisbon based)
Fixed term Full time
Are you passionate about Social Media and you speak German? Great! We have an exciting job opportunity for you. We are in search of native German-speakers to provide quality Customer Support for Government, Political, and Advocacy clients. Empower your digital skills and gain a privileged know-how working for the world-loved Social Network.
Government, Political, and Advocacy Customer Advisor with German (Based in Lisbon)
Welcome to the leading Social Network that was founded in 2004 and claims to have more than a billion members. They give people the power to bring the world closer through apps and services. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to build community.
Play your part at one of the five most visited websites in the world. Work for one of the most successful companies today!
As a GPAC Customer Advisor, you will assist Government, Political, and Advocacy clients. Together with your colleagues, you will deliver first-class customer service to help business clients to make the best possible use of their marketing presence on the Social Network.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level of German and you are fluent in English (oral and written)
- You have great communication skills, coupled with empathy
- You are familiar with Excel and Salesforce
- You are happy to work on a shift system, including weekends
- You are EU resident or you have a valid work permit
***Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus!
Your day to day at work
- Support partners and customers in government, politics and other stakeholders via email
- Advice and train business customers by solving operational, financial and product-specific issues
- Identify potential areas for improvement and optimization
- Collaborate with various departments of the company in order to enable smooth communication
Keyword to success in GPAC Customer Care
- Can-do attitude
- Business Customer-oriented
- First-class interpersonal skills
- Intensive paid-training to get an insight into software systems for electronic data processing and customer relationship management
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
-Your future workplace will be in the City Center branch, a modern building with great amenities
- Private health insurance from the signature of the employment contract
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad: airport pick up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal, reimbursement of flight cost, free annual flight home, accommodation in a room in a Company apartment
- Free Portuguese courses
- Training allowance
If it sounds like you, apply now with the click of a button and jump into a different kind of tech company that connects billions of people around the world.Apply Now