🚀 Top Job
🚀 Top Job
Customer support Advisor for Airbnb
Are you a German speaker? Would you like to develop your career in an innovative and fast-growing company based in Athens? We offer you an exciting position with great benefits and opportunities in sunny Greece.
German Customer Representative based in Athens
We are looking for German speakers to provide high-quality customer service via different channels. If that sounds like you, read on and apply!
About the Company:
Work for a world-known American company that operates an online marketplace for lodging, primarily homestays for holiday rentals and tourism activities. Their platform is accessible via website and mobile app.
✨ Your Profile
- German speaker and fluent in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good MS Office skills
- Customer orientation
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Holder of valid Passport ID and a yellow card (for EU citizens) or a valid residence permit (for non-EU citizens)
- Holder of AMKA, AFM, and Greek IBAN (or of another country of the UE)
✅ Your Responsibilities
- Management of incoming calls
- Diagnosis and analysis of issues encountered by the clients
- Build relationships of trust through open and interactive communication - Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction - Provide accurate and complete information by using the right methods/tools - Log and analyze technical service inquiries and identify trends - Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities to join the international mobility program
- Join a dynamic work environment
- Work remotely from everywhere in Greece
- Private health insurance from day one
- Performance bonus
Work for an innovative, technology-driven company in the capital of Greece! Don’t miss this chance and get this job with exciting challenges ahead! Explore Athens, have the best time and discover places to visit.