Are you passionate about Social Media and you speak German? Great! We have an exciting job offer for you. We are in search of native German-speakers to provide quality Customer Support for a leading marketplace. Empower your digital skills and gain a privileged know-how working for the world-loved Social Network.
Social Media Marketplace Customer Advisor with German(Lisbon based)
Welcome to the leading Social Network that was founded in 2004 and claims to have more than a billion members. They give people the power to bring the world closer through apps and services. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to build community.
Play your part at the marketplace of one of the five most visited websites in the world. Work for one of the most successful companies today!
Together with your colleagues, you will deliver first-class Customer Support to help German-speaking private and business customers on their sales activities on the Social Media Marketplace.
This is your New Job in Lisbon if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are able to work for the project between 09:00 and 19:00, including some weekend shifts (you will work 160h / month)
- You are comfortable working on a shift system (you will be informed about your work schedule in advance)
- You are passionate about the online world
- You have a positive attitude
**Experience in Customer Service is a plus!
Your day to day at work
- Process inquiries from private and business customers via e-mail and live chat
- Provide proactive support for all inquiries regarding purchase, sales transactions, payment methods, technical error messages
- Assist customers in the creation of their own sales advertisements and compliance with the advertisement regulations
- Share your advice with clients using the sales portals for the first time
Keywords to success in this Job in Portugal
- Intensive training for all new employees to get an insight into your field of work, software systems for electronic data processing and customer relationship management
- -Competitive salary +Christmas bonus
- Vacation (22 days per year) and public holidays
- Your future workplace is based in Lisbon, from the contact center from where German-speaking customer service is carried out. Your office is located in the Open branch.
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Private health insurance from the signature of the employment contract
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad (within Europe): pick-up from the airport and administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home, accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Lisbon
- Free Portuguese courses
- Training allowance (net amount)
If you are a social media addict and you are looking for a job in Lisbon, this is your next challenge. A creative international team awaits you, as well as the best opportunities to achieve your professional goals.Apply Now