⚡ Quick Hire
⚡ Quick Hire
German speaker Customer Service Representative
Are you a German speaker and passionate about traveling? Do you want to be part of creating and delivering fantastic customer experiences?
German speakers Customer Advisor Representative
We are looking for Customer Advisors to join our team! Your contribution will make the difference between an ordinary or an outstanding customer experience.
About the Company:
Leading BPO company that helps brands build engaged and high-quality customer experiences powered by the combination of humanity and technology. Talking, messaging, texting, and video chatting with thousands of customers every day and delivering solutions. This exceptional customer experience starts with you!
- You are proficient in German and English
- You are a resident of Greece (or willing to relocate to Greece before starting)
- You have six months or more of customer services experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- You are able to recognize, apply and explain products or services knowledge
- Technology savvy
- Attend inbound and outbound calls
- Reply to emails from clients and customers.
- Provide answers to resolve customers' issues.
- Be the point of contact for our accommodation partners.
- You will have to resolve fundamental questions and queries such as modifications to rooms, rates, availability, extranet tooling etc.
- You must use the right tools, methods, and processes to provide accurate, valid, and complete information.
- You must ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience.
- Monthly meal allowance
- Private health insurance from day one
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting, and presenting leadership.
- Diverse and community-minded organization.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your international career, learning options for aspiring minds.
- Twenty-five days of annual holidays.
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary + performance bonus and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
Convert your passion for travel into action in customer service, an award-winning employment experience earning the company culture. Help people to find great places and create unique travel experiences.