German Customer Service Representative wanted in Lisbon
Fixed term Full-time
If you’re interested in technology and enjoy new approaches to interact with people on social media, we need you! We have a great opportunity for a motivated German-speaker based in Lisbon. We are looking for an excellent communicator with a customer centric mindset. Read on and apply!
German Customer Support for Wacom (based in Lisbon)
Welcome to the world's leader in pen tablets, interactive pen displays and digital interface technologies. Wacom brings people and technology closer together through natural intuitive solutions.
Work for a brand that dreams of a world alive with creativity, where people are free to explore and express new ideas. Join the German-speaking Customer Care Team in Lisbon and enjoy a wonderful working experience at the Portuguese capital, that buzzes with a special energy and an appetite for all the good things in life.
We are looking for cooperative and enthusiastic German-speakers to provide the best customer service. Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer experience via phone, e-mail and chat, working in your native language.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (from C1)
- You are proactive and enthusiast
- You are open to learn
- You are able to work from Monday to Friday, between 08:00-18:00
*** Experience in telephone customer service/call center environment is a plus
Your day to day at work
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers and solutions
- Assist with orders, deliveries, payments and returns
- Provide information about products
- Escalate the necessary matters and issues to other departments
Keywords to success in Wacom Customer Service
- Customer needs identification
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 weeks paid intensive training for all new employees with focus in computer software programs and customer management
- Full-time position in a fast-growing company
- Fixed-term renewable contract (initial contract with a duration of one year; permanent employment contract after 3 years)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for international candidates coming from abroad within airport pick-up and administrative help with registration in Portugal, initial flight expenses refund (9 months after signing the contract), possibility to live in one of the company apartments in Lisbon and annual complimentary return flight to your home country (in Europe)
- Free Portuguese language courses
If your perfect job is to work for this global project from sunny Lisbon, we want to hear from you.Apply Now