Customer Service – French Speakers
If you are a helpful person who wants to kick start your career by working with a world renowned company, then we want to hear from you!
Employees are open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated. As a part of multicultural company you will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the sunny Lisbon.
You will be the first contact for the customers for any request or query they might have, and your main tasks will be:
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs (project with a sale aspect).
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or chat.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
These are the required skills:
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Full-time and renewable contract of 12 months, after training period.
- Initial and on-going training.
- Possibility for professional development within the company.
Atlantic Experience Program (Relocation Package)
- Accommodation in a room in Lisbon
- Administration Support
- Airport Pick up and bureaucracy support
- Payed flight ticket
- Cost-free annual flight to home
- Free Portuguese lessons, water sports, soft trekking and much more
Philips, Zalando, Wish, Photobox, Netflix, ASOS, Expedia, Philip Morris, Facebook, Microsoft, Nielsen, IHG, CAT, Pearson, Nintendo, Renault, bol.com, ebay.
Consumer electronics, Retail, Insurance, Telecom, Gaming, Travel & Tourism, eCommerce, Financial Services, Media, TechnologyApply Now