Fashion Advisor with French in Lisbon (via social media, chat and email)
Fixed Term Full time
If you have a passion for the online world and design, this is your chance to work for a world-loved french brand, leader in luxury items. We offer you an exciting position with a great work environment and true career opportunities in sunny Lisbon. At our e-recruitment agency, we are in search of a French-speaker to provide top-customer service via digital channels. Read on and apply!
French Customer Advisor based in Lisbon for a global fashion brand
Welcome to a lovely french label that was founded in 1923 by a well-known tennis player. Besides its most famous product -the polo shirt made of piqué- the brand is also recognized for its excellent clothing, watches, perfumes, shoes, belts and suitcases.
We want to inspire your passion for technology with this job offer for one of the most popular fashion brands in Europe and Asia, with an amazing portfolio of products.
You will offer assistance, answers and information to e-customers in your native language. As a French-speaking Customer Advisor for the global fashion brand, you will be responsible for customer questions within a set period of time.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level French and you are fluent in English (from B2)
- You have social networks management skills.
- You have working experience in Customer Support
- You are able to work for the project from Monday to Saturday, 09:00 - 18:00 (including public holidays)
- You enjoy dealing with people and you have excellent communication skills
Your day to day at work
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files
- Confer with customers by email or chat to provide information about products, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Full-time position
- Health insurance
- Meal allowance
- Relocation package for international candidates coming from abroad: initial flight expenses refund (6 months after signing the contract) and possibility to live in one of the company apartments in Lisbon
- Remote job temporarily due to Covid-19 contingency plan
Take this opportunity and be part of the success of a great brand. Apply now and make a move to a dynamic, young and multicultural team in sunny Lisbon with your language skills.