Ethics & Compliance Advisor with German based in Lisbon
Would you like to be part of a project focused on helping people? This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and friendly team. If you are a good listener and you feel comfortable in assisting people with confidential concerns at work, take this chance!
German-speaking Ethics & Compliance Advisor
Their goal is to ensure that employees can safely and honestly communicate problems relating to an unethical or illegal activity to the management or board of directors of a company, with anonymity and confidentiality as well as data protection.
As a German-speaking Ethics & Compliance Advisor, your mission is to help customers from our Contact Center in Lisbon, Portugal. Your job is to make reporting problems and concerns as direct and straightforward as possible, while maintaining confidentiality at every step.
Get a relevant experience in first-class customer service with this job offer! Join a leading company that has been operating to build a great place to work. Play your part!
This is your new Job in Lisbon if
- You are fluent in German and English, both oral and written
- You have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- You are able to work for the project 160h/month between 07:00am and 09:00pm
- You are open to learn
Your day to day at work
- Receive reports by telephone from employees of various companies in connection with an unethical or illegal activity
- Listen and document of calls
- Draft detailed written reports, explaining the incidents reported in English
- Handle professional, anonymous and confidential calls
Keywords to success as the new Ethics Advisor
- You have resilience
- You are customer-oriented
- You like to work with quick thinking and energetic colleagues
- 2weeks-paid training
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad: pick-up from the airport, administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home, accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Lisbon
- Shift system: you will be assigned a daily working time of 8 hours and a break of one hour. You will be informed about your work schedule in advance
- Vacation days (22 days per year)
- Nice office in the City Center branch
- Free Portuguese courses, sports and events
Play a part in a platform that offers a centralised solution to drive business value across companies. We are in search of German-speakers with passion for ethical practices pand highest levels of service. Apply in one step!Apply Now