Dutch Customer Advisor - Tourism Reservations
As part of Webhelp you will have the unique opportunity to build your international career in a fast-paced growth company based in sunny Lisbon. Our employees are open-minded, inclusive and proactive people that every day contribute to the company’s growth through their commitment and
dedication. We are over 1000
employees and counting!
Join us and become a premium advisor for one of the most prestigious companies in the Tourism Industry and be part of an expanding new project.
A typical day:
· valuable technical skills as a tourism advisor in the reservations field that will empower you to progress while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the inner workings.
· Assist clients via inbound calls in the after sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests.
· YOU speak native Dutch and fluent English (minimum level B2).
· YOU have outstanding people skills with a passion to help others.
· YOU have a problem-solving mentality with excellent communication skills.
· YOU have previous experience in Customer Service.
· YOU have previous experience in sales, counts as a plus.
· YOU are reliable and have a long-term commitment mentality.
What benefits we´ll
· Salary: From 12,000 to 14,000 Euros gross per year (bonus included)
· Schedule: Monday to Saturday (40h per week).
· Contract: Initial 6 months contract and renewable.
· Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year, health insurance (after 6 months contract).
· Relocation package: Up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
Life at our company