Dutch-speaking Inside Sales Development Representative in Athens
Want to join a rapidly growing IT company? Want to play a role in identifying new sales opportunities? If your first language is Dutch and you want to work in Athens, this is the offer for you!
Dutch-speaking Inside Sales Representative in Athens
Take this chance to grow your sales skills all while living in the historic city of Athens! Don’t miss this chance to live new experiences, read on and apply!
About the company
The company specializes in selling software solutions. Their goal is to create a better world through the power of data. They help organizations increase the revenue expansion of existing products and shift customers to new subscription-based services. They are the link between the company that produces the software and the final business user.
✨ Your Profile
- Your first language is Dutch and have excellent communication skills in English (C1).
- Experience with B2B clients.
- Experience with STaaS and Cloud solutions is a plus, but not required.
- You are independent, self-motivated and thrive under pressure.
- Experience in operations strategy, business needs and financial strategy.
- Knowing other languages is a plus.
✅ Your Responsibilities
- Identify and begin the sales cycle.
- Create interest and new business with potential customers, and convert them into actively interested clients.
- Help existing clients upgrade their services.
- Show customers our remote sales capabilities to build their confidence.
- Build end-customer knowledge to help the sales team learn client needs.
- Competitive salary.
- Retention bonus.
- Private Health and Life Insurance.
- Permanent contract at a growing international organization.
- HR development programs to help with your personal and professional growth.
- On-boarding training plan and mentoring program.
- Work with a company that provides a sense of purpose with two NGOs that help with environmental protection and abandoned children.
Take advantage of this opportunity to grow your career with an innovative company and enjoy the stunning city of Athens. All you have to do now is apply!