Dutch-speaking Customer Service Representative wanted in Lisbon!
Are you interested in entrepreneurship and innovation? We have a great opportunity for a motivated individual. We are looking for an excellent communicator with customer centric mindset. This job is where the action is: join a team of adventurous people from over 29 nationalities.
Dutch-speaking Customer Advisor based in Lisbon
They work hard to build game-changing payment tools that empower small businesses to play on the same turf as the big players. Their set of tools help entrepreneurs start, run and grow.
Join the Dutch Customer Care Team in Lisbon and move to the portuguese capital that buzzes with a special energy and an appetite for all the good things in life. We are looking for cooperative and enthusiastic people to provide the best customer service experience.
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience via phone, e-mail and chat.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You are proficient in Dutch and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are open to learn
- You are able to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern (from Monday to Friday 08:00-20:00, on Saturday and Sunday from 08:00-17:00)
** Experience in telephone customer service/call center environment is a plus
Your day to day at work
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers and solutions
- Assist with orders, deliveries, payments and returns
- Provide information about products
- Escalate the necessary matters and issues to other departments
Keywords to success at work
- Positive energy
- 2 weeks paid intensive training for all new employees with focus in computer software programs and customer management
- Full-time position in a fast-growing company
- Fixed-term renewable contract (initial contract with a duration of one year; permanent employment contract after 3 years)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad within airport pick-up and administrative help with registration in Portugal, initial flight expenses refund (9 months after signing the contract), possibility to live in one of the company apartments in Lisbon and annual complimentary return flight to your home country (in Europe)
- Free Portuguese language courses
The company provides a service that helps entrepreneurs grow their businesses every year by more than five times the European average. You can be part of the success! This position offers you an exciting career path.