✈️ Relocation Package
✈️ Relocation Package
Dutch-speaking B2B Account Executive in Athens
Dutch speakers B2B Account Executive
We are seeking Dutch speakers whose priority will be to identify potential prospects and increase sales performance. If you are willing to progress your career and develop your sales skills, read on and apply!
🏢 About the company
The company specializes in selling software solutions. They provide sales services for revenue expansion of existing products and shifting customers to new subscription-based services. They are the link between the company that produces the software and the final business user.
✅ Your Profile
- Dutch proficiency is mandatory.
- English basic communication skills.
- You have some experience in demand generation or selling (preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions).
- You have some experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts (B2Bcustomers).
❤️ Your responsibilities
- You will connect with high-level stakeholders in all industries to work with qualified leads and conduct demos with them.
- Be responsible for qualifying the Sales Development Representative's appointments and driving the sales cycle to the end across medium and large multinational customers by closing the deal.
- Manage an overall sales target and revenue-based KPI goals.
- Hold a discovery call with the prospect and present a product demo.
- Reinforce the value of our brand to show our clients how the solution is adding new challenges that allow us to go forward.
- Permanent position in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance after six months
- Monthly sales incentives
- Development program to improve the employee's skills
- Enhanced parental leave, including childcare support!
- Online therapy and wellness benefit
- Budget for external learning
- On-boarding training plan and mentoring program
- Centrally office located in Athens
- Work with a company that provides a sense of purpose with two non-governmental organizations that help with environmental protection and abandoned childhood
Take this opportunity to develop your international career in a great environment in Athens. Bring your positive and engaging personality and be part of our success.