Do you speak Dutch? Work for Wacom in Lisbon!
If you’re interested in technology and enjoy new approaches to interact with people on social media, we need you! We have a great opportunity for a motivated individual based in Lisbon. We are looking for an excellent communicator with customer centric mindset.
Wacom Customer Service Representative (DUTCH)
Welcome to the world's leader in pen tablets, interactive pen displays and digital interface technologies. Wacom brings people and technology closer together through natural intuitive solutions.
They dream of a world alive with creativity, where people are free to explore and express new ideas. Join the Dutch-speaking Customer Care Team in Lisbon and move to the portuguese capital that buzzes with a special energy and an appetite for all the good things in life.
We are looking for cooperative and enthusiastic people to provide the best customer service. Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer experience via phone, e-mail and chat, working in your native language.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You are proficient in Dutch and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are open to learn
- You are able to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern (from Monday to Friday, 06:00-22:00h)
** Experience in telephone customer service/call center environment is a plus
Your day to day at work
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers and solutions
- Assist with orders, deliveries, payments and returns
- Provide information about products
- Escalate the necessary matters and issues to other departments
Keywords to success at work
- Positive energy
- 4 weeks paid intensive training for all new employees with focus in computer software programs and customer management
- Full-time position in a fast-growing company
- Fixed-term renewable contract (initial contract with a duration of one year; permanent employment contract after 3 years)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad within airport pick-up and administrative help with registration in Portugal, initial flight expenses refund (9 months after signing the contract), possibility to live in one of the company apartments in Lisbon and annual complimentary return flight to your home country (in Europe)
- Free Portuguese language courses
- Nice office located in TP Nations building
Wacom believes in a world full of new ideas, imagination and beauty. If your perfect job is to work for this global project from sunny Lisbon, we want to hear from you!