Customer Service Representative wanted in Lisbon (DUTCH)
Do you speak Dutch and have a passion for the online world? This is your chance to work for a leading app in your native language #wearehiring We offer you an exciting position with great work environment and true career opportunities in sunny Lisbon.
Come to Lisbon and work as Dutch-speaking Customer Service Advisor
Welcome to a multinational brand headquartered in San Francisco offering ride-sharing and food delivery services across the globe, with operations in more than 785 metropolitan areas worldwide.
Together with your colleagues, as a member of the Customer Service Support, you will offer assistance, answers and information to customers in your native language across multiple platforms. You will be a passionate advocate for Dutch-speaking users of the app.
Become a member of the International Customer Service Support with this job offer. Opportunities appear! Open up and make your dream job come true. What started as a way to tap a button to get a ride has led to billions of moments of human connection around the world with the help of technology. Join them in Lisbon!
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have Native level of Dutch and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You enjoy dealing with people and you have communication skills
- You have an international mindset and you are happy to relocate to sunny Portugal
- You are able to work 40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern (from Monday to Sunday, from 07:00h to 00:00h)
- You can handle confidential and sensitive information
**Experience in Customer Service is a plus
Your day to day at work
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms. Depending on which line of business you will be working for (Eats/Courier/Restaurant/Riders), you will deliver voice, chat and social media support.
- Ensure a competent and friendly customer service experience
- Make an accurate data entry of the detailed information shared by the partners
- Audit the data entry included by others
- Work effectively and timely through critical incidents in customer service, providing always resolution
- Show empathy to fusers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Support back office activities such as: guiding restaurants through the onboarding process and their first delivery; helping them to improve delivery business
Keywords to success
- Problem solver
- Team player
- 3 weeks paid intensive training for all new employees with focus in computer software programs and customer management
- Renewable working contract
- Permanent contract after 3 years
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad within airport pick-up and administrative help with registration in Portugal, initial flight expenses refund (9 months after signing the contract), possibility to live in one of the company apartments in Lisbon and annual complimentary return flight to your home country (in Europe)
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese language courses
- Nice office with central location
Take this chance and be part of the success of a great brand that has been prominent in the sharing economy. True career opportunities are waiting for #cityjobbers willing to move to a dynamic, young and multicultural team in Lisbon.