✈️ Relocation Package
✈️ Relocation Package
Customer Service Representative for Business Travel (German market)
Are you a travel enthusiast seeking an exciting job opportunity? As a customer service representative, you'll assist travelers in finding, planning, and booking their flights and/or hotels, ensuring a seamless and efficient travel experience!
No matter who you are or what you do, bring your ambition, ideas, energy, and determination. Join us in shaping the future of our business.
We are looking for individuals who are eager to contribute, add value, and unleash their potential to achieve their dreams and embrace a world of endless opportunities.
Customer service for Business travel in Portugal
This company is a B2B travel tech platform. It has allowed companies in more than 60 countries to update and optimize their corporate travel programs. This company ensures traveler well-being and makes traveling easy and fast.
🤩 This is your new job in Portugal if
- You are proficient in German and fluent in English
- You are happy to stay in sunny Lisbon for at least 12 months
- High Education or equivalent.
- Experience in GDS airline systems, such as Amadeus or Sabre.
📝 Your day-to-day work
- Deal with all customer inquiries regarding product advice, payment, and shipping professionally
- Provide German-speaking inbound customer assistance to clients by phone and email (before, during, and after the purchase)
- Check online and offline ordering processes
- Help with the creation and setting of user accounts
- Complaint management
- Back office activities
- High salary: 21.658€ + 3.000€ bonus
- Three-week paid training at the start of employment, focusing on customer relationship management techniques
- Certification in GDS airline systems.
- Adequate remuneration including Christmas bonus, vacation bonus, and shift surcharge
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training courses to promote personal qualifications and career expectations
- Language courses
- Modern office complex in Parque das Nações, the historic port area on the edge of the Tagus