⚡ Quick Hire
Instant Apply for City Job Offers Members
⚡ Quick Hire
Customer Advisors (French Market)in Athens!
Are you a French speaker? Would you like to work for an innovative logistics company in Athens? We offer you an exciting position with great benefits and career opportunities in sunny Greece! We are looking for French speakers to provide high-quality customer service in their mother language. If that sounds interesting to you, read on and apply!
French Customer Care Representative in Greece
Work for a pan-European developer, manager and owner of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate. They operate a fully integrated business model with capabilities from land acquisition to development and asset and property management. They are a family-owned business operating in 12 European countries in a responsible and sustainable manner.
- French speaker and fluent in English (B2)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Flexibility to work in rotating shifts
- Customer orientation
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities to join the international mobility program
- Join a dynamic work environment
- Work from a brand-new office in Athens
- Full initial training for all new employees
- 3 euros per working day in meal vouchers
- Private health insurance from day one
- Performance bonus
- Holder of valid Passport ID and a yellow card (for UE citizens) or a valid residence permit (for non UE citizen)
- Holder of AMKA, AFM, and Greek IBAN number (or of another country of the UE)
- Management of incoming calls
- Diagnosis and analysis of issues encountered by the clients
- Build relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Log and analyse technical service inquiries and identify trends
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Are you interested in working for an innovative company based in the capital of Greece? Don’t miss this chance to work in a dynamic and multilingual team! Move your career to Athens, start a new lifestyle and discover the birthplace of Western civilization!