✈️ Relocation Package
Instant Apply for City Job Offers Members
✈️ Relocation Package
Customer Advisor with French for a Hotel website
Are you passionate about traveling, and you are looking forward to starting your career in the hotel industry? We are looking for French speakers to provide high-quality customer support for an innovative travel agency based in Lisbon
French-speaking Customer Representative (social media, chat and email)
Your main responsibility is to assist French or English-speaking clients with their lodging queries. Empower your technical skills, gain privileged know-how of the digital travel market and enjoy the great weather in Lisbon!
🏢 About the Company:
Work for an innovative travel agency and metasearch engine accessible via website and mobile app. This is the best online place to book last-minute lodging in the Americas, Europe and Australia.
👩💼 Your Profile:
- Your first language is French
- You are proficient in English (C1/C2)
- You have some knowledge of social networks management
- You have great communication skills and you are empathetic
- You are able to work on a shift system (Monday to Sunday)
- You are an EU resident, or you have a valid work permit
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus, but not mandatory!
📝 Your Responsibilities:
- Provide support to customers about hotel queries, primarily through social media chat
- Help online clients with their booking, doubts, upgrades, and last-minute requests
- Assist customers and hotel partners via phone regarding clients bookings and demands
- Perform other tasks related to the lodging activity, according to the needs of the project
- Competitive salary
- Full-time position
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance
- Intensive initial training (paid)
- International atmosphere
- Intercompany mobility
- Health insurance (After 6 months)
🛩️ Relocation package (for candidates coming from abroad)
- Possibility to live in a shared flat
- Flight reimbursement after 6 months
Play your part in a talented customer satisfaction team, interact with global travelers and enjoy a great lifestyle in Lisbon!
If it sounds interesting to you, start working in the hotel industry!
✅ Live and work in Lisbon, Portugal
Are you craving a change of pace? Ready for an exciting new chapter in your life? Look no further than Lisbon, Portugal!
- Immerse yourself in Lisbon's sunny beaches and world-renowned cuisine.
- Take advantage of the city's vibrant economy and job opportunities with top multinational companies.
- Immerse yourself in Lisbon's rich cultural and historical heritage, from stunning museums to ancient architecture.
- Join the friendly and inclusive community that makes Lisbon one of the most welcoming cities in Europe.
- And with Lisbon's central location, you can easily explore the best of Europe and beyond.