Come to Lisbon and work in Customer Service for a famous global app (Dutch)
If you have a passion for the online world, this is your chance to work for the leading app #wearehiring We offer you an exciting position with great work environment and true career opportunities in sunny Lisbon.
Dutch-speaking Customer Service Support Riders and Partner Drivers
Welcome to a multinational brand headquartered in San Francisco offering ride-sharing and food delivery services across the globe, with operations in more than 785 metropolitan areas worldwide.
Together with your colleagues, you will offer assistance, answers and information to customers in your native language across multiple support platforms. As a Dutch-speaking Customer Advisor you will be a passionate advocate for users of the app.
Become a member of the international customer service support with this job offer. Opportunities appear! You just need to open up and be ready to make your dream job come true. What started as a way to tap a button to get a ride has led to billions of moments of human connection around the world with the help of our technology. Join us in Lisbon!
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You have native level Dutch and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You enjoy dealing with people and you have communication skills
- You have an international mindset and you are happy to relocate to sunny Portugal
- You are able to work 40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern (from Monday to Sunday, from 07:00h to 00:00h)
Your day to day at work
- Deliver high quality service across voice, chat and social media support in Dutch
- Ensure a competent and friendly customer service experience
- Work efficiently on the menu's upload, making an accurate data entry of the detailed information shared by the restaurant partners.
- Audit the data entry included by others
- Support back office activities such as: guiding restaurants through the onboarding process and their first delivery; helping them to improve delivery business.
- Work effectively and timely through critical incidents in customer service, providing always resolution
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences like time of delivery, food quality, incomplete order, incorrect address communicated, delay to answer, issue with the application
Keywords to success
- Problem solver
- Team player
- 3 weeks paid intensive training for all new employees with focus in computer software programs and customer management
- Renewable working contract
- Permanent contract after 3 years
- Competitive salary + bonus (for international #cityjobbers living in Portugal at the moment we have €1.000 for candidates who want to make use of a company apartment; €1.500 for those who want to opt out of using a corporate apartment)
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad within initial flight expenses refund (9 months after signing the contract), possibility to live in one of our apartments in Lisbon and annual complimentary return flight to your home country (in Europe)
- Private health insurance directly after contract signature (additional to standard insurance)
- Free Portuguese language courses and much more
- Nice office with central location in the building Open
Take this chance and be part of the success of a great brand that has been prominent in the sharing economy. True career opportunities are waiting for #cityjobbers willing to make a move to a dynamic, young and multicultural team in Lisbon.