Account Manager in Barcelona
If you are an Account Manager who wants to kick start your career by working within our new IT project, we want to hear from you!
- Manage your book of business that consists of existing clients.
- Consistently deliver towards revenue targets while delivering outstanding customer sales experience.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Execute and achieve sales quotas and targets.
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals are technically and commercially sound.
- Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
- Track, manage and report ongoing activity relative to sales plan.
- Assessing opportunities for upgrades and additional managed services
- Reviewing the level of client satisfaction, and escalating issues when necessary.
- Long term contract
- Salary conditions: 20.000€ gross annual base salary + up to 3.000€ gross/year (initial performance bonus) + 1.540€ / year in ticket restaurant
- Full time, 39 hours/week - Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- High possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Relocation package if you live abroad
- Native language of the market
- Fluent in English
- B2B sales and account management experience is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills.
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation, and time/work prioritization.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions.
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate against any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion, and sexual orientation. ***