Account Development Manager
As an Account Development Manager, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of clients to help develop their first online advertising campaigns. You will consistently build outstanding campaigns that achieve your clients goals and ensure long term success.
• Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard and optimize their online advertising campaigns.
• Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to our customers.
• Drive revenue growth with existing clients and upsell additional products and platform features.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· Native level of Dutch
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· 0-1 years of proven consultative sales or account manager role
· Basic understanding of all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, communicating, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value - not price
• Cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together knowledge desirable.
• Knowledge and/or experience in Google Adwords platform
• Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
• Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
• Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
• Self-starter/independent; have the ability to manage themselves without too much downward management/direction.
• Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team.
• Organized; has pipeline management and time management skills, and can distinguish what tasks need prioritization.
• Ability to iterate and do above/beyond what is expected.
• Coachable in the moment; provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning.
• 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
• On-going Google Certifications & Education.
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
• Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services.
• Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
• Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus.
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
• Long Term Contract.
• Relocation Package.